What Are Health Benefits Of Coconut Oil : Information Should You Know
Coconut oil have most benefits for health. Prevent and treat diseases with coconut oil can became an alternative way. Prevention of diseases is a very important and should be paramount. But if the disease is already attacking you should take the appropriate treatment.
What are health Benefits Of Coconut Oil ? One way of prevention and treatment of diseases is suggested by take health benefits of coconut oil. Experience and clinical observations made by experts showed that MCT found in coconut oil can prevent and treat various diseases.
What are health benefits of coconut oil for various diseases ? These are as follows:
• Relieves symptoms of stomach ulcers.
• Relieves pain and irritation caused by hemorrhoids.
• Relieve chronic inflammation.
• Protects the body from breast cancer, colon cancer, and other types of cancer.
• Prevent premature aging and degenerative diseases.
• Relieves symptoms related to chronic syndrome.
• Relieves symptoms associated with prostate cancer.
• Relieve seizures or epilepsy.
• Prevents kidney disease and gall bladder disease.
• Prevent liver disease (hepatitis).
• Prevent heart disease, hypertention, atherosclerosis, and stroke.
• Prevent, reduce risk, and relieve the symptoms of diabetes.
• Assisting the growth of bones and teeth.
• Prevent osteoporosis.
• Lose weight.
• Killing a variety of viruses.
• Reduces symptoms associated with pancreatitis.
• Reduce the problem of malabsorbtion syndromes and fibriokistik.
• Reduces symptoms of gall bladder disorders
• To kill the bacteria that cause pneumonia, earache, throat infections, dental cavities, food poisoning, urinary tract infections, meningitis, gonorhoe, and other diseases.
• Kill mold and creasing.
• Killing and removing tapeworms, giardia, fleas, and other parasites.
• Relieves symptoms associated with skin disorders, dermatitis, psoriasis, and eczema.
• Flex the skin dry and hard.
• Preventing skin damage caused by UV rays.
• Controlling dandruff.
Health Benefits Of Coconut Oil – Overview:
Health Benefits Of Coconut Oil , This is a interesting topic for us.
Coconut oil can give tremendous thermogenic effect on the body. MCT contained in it is like a high-octane gasoline that can make the engine work higher. MCTs burn more calories and increasing metabolic rate. MCT is also readily absorbed and burned faster.
Here are some health benefits of coconut oil.
One of the benefits of coconut oil is to weight loss (reducing obesity). According to nutritionists, Dr. Julian Whitaker, thermogenic effects of coconut oil does not only occur after consuming the oil. Thermogenic effects will be felt for up to 24 hours after eating. Therefore, after consuming coconut oil, the body’s metabolism will increase and remain elevated for 24 hours. During this period, the body has a higher energy and rate of burning calories in the body faster. That is why coconut oil can lower the body beat (reducing obesity).
Interestingly, the increase in energy derived from coconut oil is different with the addition of energy from the caffeine contained in drinks supplements. Coconut oil provides the energy that last longer. Meanwhile, the effects of caffeine more quickly perceived, but faster. In other words, if caffeine could be used to run 100-meter sprint, coconut oil can be used to run a marathon or long distance running. With enough energy, the body will be stronger and more resistant to interference of various diseases.
In the body, lauric acid found in coconut oil is converted into monolaurin compounds. Meanwhile, the caprilat acid will be converted into monokaprin. Monolaurin and monokaprin are antiviral, antibacterial, antiprotozoa, and is now being developed to fight the HIV virus. With these properties, coconut oil can support the immune system. Therefore, virgin coconut oil is very good for pregnant and lactating mothers. The quality of milk produced by mothers who eat coconut oil would be better because it contains antiseptic. Thus, the child’s immune system is also getting better.
Lauric acid in coconut oil was first discovered in 1960 by prof. Dr. Jon J. Kabara, lipid experts from the Department of Chemistry and Pharmacology, University of Michigan, USA. He succeeded in proving that lauric acid can increase endurance. In addition, lauric acid can kill various types of microorganisms derived from the cell membrane fatty acids (lipid coated microorganisms). Microorganisms such as viruses that include HIV, hepatitis, influenza, herpes, and cytomegalovirus. Lauric acid is also capable of killing bacteria Streptoccocus sp., Staphiloccocus sp., Helicobacter pyroli, and fungi that cause vaginal discharge in women. Those are some health benefits of coconut oil. There are still many other benefits. Please see another articles on this site.